Welcome to Mistletoe House, publisher of greeting cards & reproduction prints from contemporary art.
See a wonderful range of top quality greeting cards and reproduction prints based on images of contemporary art, currently including:
- wood engravings
- pen & ink
The current crop of artists is from Oxfordshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Somerset, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Yorkshire, Cumbria, Hampshire, Kent, Hertfordshire, Essex, Leicestershire, East Anglia, Dorset, Devon, London, East & West Sussex, Surrey, County Durham, Manchester, Gloucestershire, Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Cheshire, Yorkshire, Wales, Orkney, Spain, Thailand & The Netherlands but new cards will be added to the collection on a continual basis.
Product benefits include:
- Attractive images from contemporary artists at the top of their game, offering broad appeal, meeting the important high quality "from me to you" pictorial message.
- Distinctive designs affording originality while expressing affection
- All cards from intaglio prints have blind embossing to mimic the plate mark of the original and enhancing the value.
- Printed on sturdy, 350gsm board sourced from Italian manufacturer, Fedrigoni, an environmentally responsible supplier. This unusual board shows off high quality art images to best effect and results in cards good enough to be treasured as a keepsake.
- Cards are presented with a 130gsm white envelope.
- We are moving to unwrapped, "naked" cards but we will wrap cards in compostable, corn starch wrappers on request.
- Where possible, all cards from original prints will show the artists' written annotation of artist name, title & edition number.
- Inclusion of artist biography to allow knowledge of and contact with the originator and perhaps leading to a sale of original art.
- Each card incorporates its own barcode to facilitate stock control and generation of sales data.
- Printed in the
- Delivery to
addresses usually within two working days. UK
- Reproduction prints available for selected images - mounted with backing board ready for framing, within compostable starch wrapper
- Available in two options - Giclee reproduction prints and fusion reproduction prints
- Image sizes 300 X 217 mm within an A3 (420 X 297 mm) mount and 217 X 217 mm within a 297 X 297 mm mount
- Each print matches the accepted criteria for high quality: board at least 250gsm; board pH between 7 and 10; inks/dyes Blue Wool Scale score of at least 6 (very good: 50-100 years) ie lightfastness, resistance to colours fading
- For more information on print availability and prices, please contact Mistletoe House direct